I can not wait to try this at a family barbecue or sitting on the patio on a hot summer night! Stealing this recipe from http://www.KITCHENTREATY.com and thought you all would love it!
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 1 apple, cored and sliced (any kind)
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced lengthwise
- 1 750 ml bottle white wine (a dry-ish white wine is best – I like Sauvignon Blanc or Chardonnay)
- ½ cup white rum
- 4 cups lemon-lime soda
- Add lemon slices to a large pitcher, then the apples, then the strawberries.
- Pour the wine and rum over the top.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 4 – 5 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and add the lemon lime soda. Add a few pieces of the fruit to your glass and pour sangria over to serve.
**Freeze strawberries and lemon slices in an ice cube tray for a unique touch